Sunday, November 7, 2010
Fresh Look...
I hereby promise to blog more and facebook less. I love reading blogs and wish to blog more. So hopefully by Christmas I will have a faster computer that will allow me to blog more frequently and edit and post my pictures!!! I love the fact that I can get connected with family and favorite old friends on facebook, but I don't like all the junk that comes with it, ie:immature comments, game updates, and friends who've been phished -uggh. I do however like that I have friended Catholic Answers and Ignation Spirituality and get frequent reminders that I need to aspire to be a better Catholic Working Mom and Wife. I know I have life's challenges; working full time as a teacher to kids with special needs and meeting demands of the job: paperwork - ack, raising an inspiring bright active three year old boy, being a wife to a stubborn handsome loving protestant husband, and being a defender of my faith as a strong Catholic. I have a pile of books to read, so I have decided to also do personal book studies through my blog to motivate me to read more in my busy schedule. Here's to a new blog in hopes it will help me to become a better Catholic, wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats on the new epiphany....sometimes, i want to do it all, which i try most of the time. although if it involves a huge pumpkin spice latte frap, then....well my need-to's go by the wayside. anywho, keeping it real is perfect for your new energy. congrats, and i can't wait to hear about your new reads. I have one that our missionary friends gave me called same kind of different as me. quick and fluid plus it is non fiction with the backdrop of our very own FW!
Post a Comment