"When you sponsor a child, you are connected one-to-one with a child in need. You are given the opportunity to develop a friendship with the child through letter writing. You will get to know your friend and your friend's family. You will learn about their reality as well as their hopes and dreams. You will come to understand how CFCA works with the child in the context of the whole family."
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Erlin
Today marks a special day for our family. Today, February 20th, 2011, Wyatt and I decided at church to sponsor a 5 year old boy in Guatemala. His name is Erlin and we are very excited to make this commitment and provide for him. Today Erlin gets a phone call from CFCA to tell him he gets a sponsor. I can't imagine how he and his family feels. I look forward to hearing from him and I pray daily that this will be an amazing experience for both of our families.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
many blessings to you and this sweet boy.
Post a Comment