Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wyatt - 9 months old




Wyatt turned 9 months old on July 16th.
We went for his 9 month well check-up
and he weighs 19 lbs 15 ounces,
and he is 27 1/4 inches tall.


Also, I've taken a strong awareness to how Wyatt's name has been pronounced. I think only because when I was a kid, people would pronounce my name as May-gen instead of M+egg-an, and my mom once helped me understand how to pronounce my own name. So, now I feel I will do the same for my kiddo. It's good to know how to pronounce your own name - Right? I've done some research to make sure I know myself. So, just in case you were wondering, Wyatt, a two syllable name, is Wye-ət (Y-uht), the "a" is like the "ə" or "uh" in the word about (uh-bout). Okay, it feels good to get that off my chest! whew! Call me crazy! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey crazy, how did you get an upside-down e in there?!? Love you!

Ramirez Family said...

now I'm just confused and will have to call him Dub. :0)