Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

3 going on 10?


When did Wyatt go from being a cute little pamper kid to a two year old in elmo undies to a 3 year old in Super Hero Undies??? Yikes before I know it, he'll be in grade school! Slow down my little man! Who knew it would be sad, yes a little pathetic, to sort undies...and Wyatt runs up to me and says "Mom, I don't need my Elmo or Handy Manny, just my Superheros and Diego." It's a tug at your heart kind of day when your toddler doesn't seem to toddle any more. Okay at least we're still in character undies, one day that too shall pass!

1 comment:

JAS said...

I couldn't agree with you more. It seems like each time I look in my daughter's drawer, I find something else that doesn't fit. Why do they grow so fast? Wasn't just yesterday I was puffing baby powder and investing in stocks of baby wipes?