Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bed Makeover

Okay, so I've never been one to actually have that great awesome oober soft, extra cushy bed that you just can't get out of in the morning. I have ALWAYS wanted one! After I go home for Christmas and lay in my parents bed (as I am watching movies with Wyatt) :) I have decided that I am darn near 33, it's about time! My bed just has the standard pillow top mattress with some sheets and a thin comforter that slides off after your hubby rolls over. It feels like a rock and a piece of butcher paper. Okay, not that bad, but that's how it will feel after my total bed makeover! I've done the research, I've got a shopping list....I'll keep you posted! :) 1) Memory foam 2) More padding 3) warm micro plush blankets 4) down alternative 5) down pillows (just got new ones last month) 6) soft sheets 7) comforter - Not all to buy necessarily, but I'm on my way! ;) Oh and some new sheets, blanket, and comforter for Wyatt's bed!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: