When we heard Grandpa was coming for Christmas, we all magically were home for Christmas. It was great being all together, although we greatly missed not having my niece Makena there. Hopefully next time she'll make it! I love that girl so much! Wyatt really enjoyed wrestling with Uncle Scott. Singing Happy Birthday to "the Birthday Girl" to which he referred to her as that, she is aka Aunt Katie. Today, Wyatt asked why I was packing up some of his clothes. I told him he was getting bigger and his clothes were too small. He said, "Big, like Katie?" I don't know where he got that from? Maybe because she had a birthday??? Wyatt loved talking Super Heroes with Uncle Brian, where they may watch movies together in the future...hmmm. He loves Aunt Laura "Lulu" and Uncle Steven, because they famously brought back one of his favorite toys we whoops left in Lubbock. Wyatt really enjoys Uncle Trevor, because for some reason he thinks Trevor and Clay (Wes' bestie) are the same person. Okay, not really, but he gets the two confused often. Although Wyatt hid from Grandpa, he let some grins and giggles get by when Grandpa teased him with his toys. I got to play ping pong with Grandpa. I thought it was great how this spunky young Grandpa of mine, nearly 86 years young, could keep his eye on the ball and move such a quick hand! I love him! Wyatt loved Nana for giving him "bread that prays for you" actually it was lemon poppy seed bread made by the Carmelite Monks. He asked Nana about what Monks are...in short she explained they pray for you. So he ate that bread up! He loved being in Papa's house, being we are so thankful for him and all that he provides for our family and how we come together spontaneously during the holidays to celebrate Jesus' Birthday by attending Mass of Christ, Christmas, is truly a blessing to be thankful for! Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Williams Christmas
When we heard Grandpa was coming for Christmas, we all magically were home for Christmas. It was great being all together, although we greatly missed not having my niece Makena there. Hopefully next time she'll make it! I love that girl so much! Wyatt really enjoyed wrestling with Uncle Scott. Singing Happy Birthday to "the Birthday Girl" to which he referred to her as that, she is aka Aunt Katie. Today, Wyatt asked why I was packing up some of his clothes. I told him he was getting bigger and his clothes were too small. He said, "Big, like Katie?" I don't know where he got that from? Maybe because she had a birthday??? Wyatt loved talking Super Heroes with Uncle Brian, where they may watch movies together in the future...hmmm. He loves Aunt Laura "Lulu" and Uncle Steven, because they famously brought back one of his favorite toys we whoops left in Lubbock. Wyatt really enjoys Uncle Trevor, because for some reason he thinks Trevor and Clay (Wes' bestie) are the same person. Okay, not really, but he gets the two confused often. Although Wyatt hid from Grandpa, he let some grins and giggles get by when Grandpa teased him with his toys. I got to play ping pong with Grandpa. I thought it was great how this spunky young Grandpa of mine, nearly 86 years young, could keep his eye on the ball and move such a quick hand! I love him! Wyatt loved Nana for giving him "bread that prays for you" actually it was lemon poppy seed bread made by the Carmelite Monks. He asked Nana about what Monks are...in short she explained they pray for you. So he ate that bread up! He loved being in Papa's house, being we are so thankful for him and all that he provides for our family and how we come together spontaneously during the holidays to celebrate Jesus' Birthday by attending Mass of Christ, Christmas, is truly a blessing to be thankful for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment