Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Big Student

Wyatt tells me he is ready to be a "big student". Even though I'm a teacher, I don't push Wyatt too much. On his own the week before Christmas he wanted to practice writing his name. Now I see it everywhere. He definitely has the drive for learning.

So, I've been thinking about expanding Wyatt's educational experience. While I have loved the place he goes to now, I'm ready to explore our options. Through triumphs and frustrations I feel he has the social and emotional readiness from his current care and he's ready to be experience academic readiness so the rigor of Kindergarten doesn't beat him down. I've got a few places scoped out and I hoping to make a decision by the end of the month if not February if we make the move or not. I pray we are guided down the path we are meant to take.

No comments: