Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Besties


Happy Valentines Day Weekend! Today was such a beautiful day! Jaxon spent the night with us Friday night and stayed with us all day, he left just a bit ago...I decided to do a mini photo session with the boys. We headed to Ridgmar and grabbed some new shirts from the closest store to the lollipop store! Jaxon insisted on pink and Wyatt insisted on blue only. I thought it would be neat to have the same color shirt, but they thought otherwise. So off we headed to Botanical Gardens for a few snapshots. Here is my most favorite shot. They loved running all over the place, it was so nice and warm...a great day for being outside with your friends!

1 comment:

JAS said...

Those guys look like they are having a ball! I am sure they had a big sugar high!